Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gazing one of the best romantic novels of Nicholas Spark

- By Leeza Pasachhe

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” 

“A Walk to Remember” is another romantic novel by Nicholas Spark. I have heard so much about the movie as well. People say it’s always better to read book rather than watching the movie. So I gave a go to this novel. It starts with Landon Carter narrating the flashback story back to late 1950s when he was in a senior year at Beaufort High School, Beaufort, North Carolina.
His life changes forever when he falls in love with Jamie Sullivans. 

Landon is rebellious by nature from a very tender age due to the manly influence in his life. He is portrayed as a “bad boy” and notorious where he dwells. On the other hand, Jamie is a helpful girl who cherishes helping out the needy wherever she goes. She carries a bible everywhere she goes and flips through the pages whenever she’s spare time. During the rehearsals of the Christmas Play, they spend time together, they walk together, and they talk. On the day of the play when Landon sees Jamie in an angelic costume he realizes that he has fallen for her. As time passes by, both keep on nurturing their feelings unless Jamie reveals the secret which leaves Landon with laden feeling the fate has decided for him.

There are many lines that touched my heart; however this one is the best:

It is now forty years later, and I can still remember everything from that day.
I may be older and wiser, I may have lived another life since then, but I know that when my time eventually comes, the memories of that day will be the final images that float through my mind. I still love her, you see, and I've never removed my ring. In all these years I've never felt the desire to do so.

And yes, miracles can happen!

I am sure this novel is going to steal your heart away. I definitely recommend these books to those who want to smile and cry at the same time, and still feel great about it! 

Order online today from ghardailoma.com, "Ease Your Shopping Experience"
For queries and assistance dial: 9840358300
Customer service hours: Sunday to Friday: 7AM to 7PM
                           Saturday: 2PM to 8PM

No comments:

Post a Comment